Current. Events. Politics. Movies. Literature. Theology. Apologetics. Christian. Worldview. This. Is. Where. They. Mix. A challenge to a generation to wake up smell the coffee and advance God's Kingdom.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

To the readers...

Dear Readers,
WOW...I apologize for the long silence between posts! No, I didn't fall of the face of the earth. No, I didn't forget I had a blog. Yes, there are issues and current events going on in the world today. But, wowee, these past few weeks have been hectic! Add that to the fact that my dad is looking for a job (you could keep him in your prayers) and as a result equals a lot less computer time for me, combined with all my school and debate and speech research and preparation (yes Tim, I am in the NCFCA too)...and you get..."Marshall's long absence from the computer..."


Anyway, I will have a post up by the end of the week. So check back Friday, or Saturday.


Until then Soli Deo Gloria!



|