Current. Events. Politics. Movies. Literature. Theology. Apologetics. Christian. Worldview. This. Is. Where. They. Mix. A challenge to a generation to wake up smell the coffee and advance God's Kingdom.

Friday, January 13, 2006

An unfortunate fortune...

Having told you guys in the last post that I was going to post soon, I think I had explain why, unfortunately that's not going to happen. I will be unable to post for about the next week, as I will be out of town, in Houston to be exact, at a speech and debate tournament. I compete in a high school/homeschool speech and debate league called the NCFCA. So I will be preparing for the tournament, getting ready, and all that good stuff, until Tuesday. On Wednesday we head to Houston as the tournament starts on Thursday, and runs Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We will stay the night and drive back on Sunday. Just to give you all a heads up, make sure to check back after that time! I want to explore prayer, how often we should do it, and things along such lines.

So until then, God Bless!


Soli Deo Gloria!

Marshall

|