Current. Events. Politics. Movies. Literature. Theology. Apologetics. Christian. Worldview. This. Is. Where. They. Mix. A challenge to a generation to wake up smell the coffee and advance God's Kingdom.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A few odds and ends

I apologize for being gone for so long. Blogging has kind of taken a back seat recently in light of some other things that God has been asking me to do.

There will be fewer posts in the future, as I get into the thick of the speech and debate season. I spent the past month getting ready and going to two consecutive tournaments in a row. First the Texas State Championship, and then the Tennesee Nation Open Qualifier at Carson-Newman College.

But I'm back now, and trying to get back into the swing of things. I will be heading to Colorado on April 20th for another National Qualifier (God willing), and then the weekend after that I will be going to Regionals.

However, I just wanted to let all of you know that I did not fall off the face of the planet.

God bless!


Marshall Sherman

|