Current. Events. Politics. Movies. Literature. Theology. Apologetics. Christian. Worldview. This. Is. Where. They. Mix. A challenge to a generation to wake up smell the coffee and advance God's Kingdom.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Moving!

After much prayerful consideration, I have decided to move Advancing His Kingdom to a place that will be a little bit easier for me to access, and write posts.


Advancing His Kingdom is now located at http://advancinghiskingdom.wordpress.com. I have updated all the feeds, and they are available over at the new location, and situated under the "About" page. Be sure to update your feeds! And head on over there and let me know what you think of the new site by commenting over there!

I've the most recent posts, as well as some popular ones of the past on the new site. But it might be a while before the entire past archives are put on the new site. So if you're looking for something from the past, you might have to come back here for a while. I will continue to change over, and the publication dates will remain the same, but I just wanted to let you guys know!

You guys are awesome, and I thank God for you all!


Soli Deo Gloria!


|